Apparently I have a new feature. Manny sends me stuff, and I laugh my butt off… and think “Boy, I’d love to share that… oh, screw it.”

So I guess I got a joke feature on here. I’ll have to start tagging ‘em and maybe go back and change post names.

So here we go… and please, Cassie? If you read this before I get home, remember two things.

First, Manny sent me this, I didn’t come up with this one on my own.

Second… I hid the ammo for the shotgun.

This might not be safe for work, cause theres a few swear words in there. So I hid it on the other side of the break.

Remember! it wasn’t me! It’s Manny!

A new holiday has been created!

February 14th of each year, men get the chance to display their love and fondness for thier wives or girlfriends by showering them with gifts, flowers, dinner and shows. You are challenged each year to rise to the occasion, and use your imagination to find new and unique ways of showing her how deeply that you love her.

But secretly, guys feel left out. That’s right, left out. There’s no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life.

And men as a group are either too proud, or just too embarrassed to admit it.

This is why we are pleased to announce a new holiday has been created.

From now on, March 20th is officially “Steak, Blow Job, & Shut the Fuck Up Day.”

This holiday is simple, effective and self-explanatory.

And ladies, it is designed specifically to be easy on the pocketbook.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town. No new bass boats or big screen TVs.

The name of the holiday explains it all. Just a steak, a BJ & shut your mouth for the rest of the day! That’s it!

We believe this twin pairing of Valentine’s Day and S, BJ & STFU Day will usher in a new age of love, as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March!

It’s like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling.

So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

7 Responses to “Jokes from the Mannyac”
  1. Messyah says:

I dunno… I don’t think a BJ is enough. I’m more for a Steak & You get to talk, but anything goes, even if its with your sister kinda holiday. THAT would be sweet.

ROFLMAO

2. gamedame says:

I’m sure someone finds this one funny. It ain’t me, but that’s not because I’m a chick. It’s because I don’t give a rat’s patootie about Valentine’s Day. It’s a retail-manufactured holiday that doesn’t mean squat except a way to boost sales in a post-Christmas slump. Besides, I’ll take the female version of the BJ (how to abbreviate that safe for work?) over chocolate and flowers ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

3. Trollin' says:

I’d heard of Steak & a BJ day, and that one made a lot of sense.

4. Euripedes says:

Where I live, we call this “Saturday”

5. Luke says:

Haha I remember Steak and BJ Day. Last year I asked my other half.
    This year I’m single.
    Coincidence!?

6. Moondancer says:

Actually, the holiday is on 14th of March.

the STFU factor is optional.

7. The REAL Mannyac says:

Well since I’m getting the credit/blame for jokes anyway here’s another groaner:

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote “The Hokie Pokey” died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Shut up. You know it’s funny.