I shouldn’t do it.

I really shouldn’t do it.

First and foremost, I shouldn’t do it because I can’t sing. At all. I am horrible, and even my 5 year old son has been quoted, I swear to God, saying “Daddy, please don’t sing.”

So I know, I KNOW, that anyone who listens to this is going to laugh AT me long and hard. The mystique of the Big Bear Butt will take a massive fall. Tomorrow, instead of visitors, I’ll be greeted with the sound of crickets.

But of the many things I am, one of them is a damn geek, with a love of technology and of practical jokes.

So screw it.

Jon, I worked long and hard to make this song, and I did it just for you. I hope you like it.

And no, Shelby didn’t put me up to it. :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Lyrics;

Wreath of Fire, by Big Bear Butt (with my deepest apologies to one of my heroes, Johnny Cash)

Raids are important things
Our Guild runs night and day
Fighting inside of Kara

I moved, moved, moved,
And The Flames burnt higher

And we wiped, wiped, wiped
on the wreath of fire
The wreath Of Fire

The Taste Of loot Is Sweet
When shade pops like a peach
shade cast Flame Wreath, everybody cried;
“Don’t move now or the raid will wipe”.

CHORUS

And we wiped, wiped, wiped
on the wreath of fire
The wreath Of Fire

And we wiped, wiped, wiped

The wreath Of Fire

The wreath Of Fire

29 Responses to “Jon of the Bronze Kettle, this song is just for you!”
  1. Siha says:

C’est magnifique.

2. Lady Jess says:

*standing Ovation* I’m howling in pure fits of laughter here!! Loved it!

3. Rabbit says:

oh my gawd! Joins Lady Jess in an enthusiastic standing ovation.

You are my hero.

4. Rhoelyn says:

Oh, I’m crying, here. You’re a brave man. Brave, brave man. But funny. :)

Big fan,
    ~Rhoe

5. Bellwether says:

Oo you are a brave, brave soul, and I could never, ever do that.

Of course, your singing voice is a thousand times better than mine.

*cheers*

6. Hulan says:

That was almost in tune! I think you should rename your blog to Big Bear Balls :)

7. snotpaw says:

LOL!!! Sheer genius… you rock.

I mean, you ALREADY rocked, but now you rock more.

Somebody in my Kara group detonated FW just last week… I’ll have to taunt him with this. The sad thing is, he actually didn’t move. I know he didn’t, because he was pretty much in the middle of my screen when it happened. He’s a resto Shaman, and he had been running from the blizzard spell right before FW went up. Well…. it just so happened that he wound up standing on top of one of those little stacks of books on the floor. So there he was, perched on a stack of books, and he went to cast a Healing Wave… that’s all, he didn’t actually move…

BOOM!!

We lost a healer and a couple DPSers and never recovered. It was ouchy. :P

But anyway. Great song! Two paws up!

8. Messyah says:

My ears are bleeding but my eyes are tearing, so the laughing was well worth it.

Bravo, man!

:-)

9. shelbi says:

how hilarious! you’re one brave bear ;) i just shared that with my office.. awesome!

10. Nightravyn says:

:;dying laughing:: oh gods, that was too damned perfect… bravo! bravo!

11. Nice way to make me lol at work…

Especially with the fact that I was standing right next to him and watched him kill me… This is Epic Win!

12. Stix says:

2 thumbs up.. sure the pitch is a lil off.. but who cares.. its a Cash song !!!

13. Mannyac says:

I’m glad I listened this morning instead of last night. That would have been a truly disturbing thing to have as the last sound before I went to sleep. BUT it was funny as hell, good job!

14. Melpo says:

Nice!

15. Damn thats impressive. Now I have to watch for the next wipe story and see if anything fits; but I suspect your cover is just too good.

16. Jagoex says:

Omg dude… that was epic.

Enough about your butt, because that definitely took balls!

17. Lin [EG] says:

-can’t stop laughing-

That is brilliant, BBB. I totally needed the laugh.

-goes to hear it again-

18. Jade says:

This raises the real question… Where can I download this? :P

19. Tylaena says:

Seriously, you need to make a machinima for this. Funniest thing I have seen in days.

20. Bordektor says:

Heh, I’m not sure whether to applaud or back away slowly. Nice job!

21. Mr. Ew says:

The first sentence had me thinking of Homer Simpson. Good job :D

22. Zarky says:

Zomygod…that was so hillarious and true.

23. Pike says:

That was absolutely hilarious XD

For anyone that asks how to actually download a copy of this on mp3…

You people are sick. Sick, do you hear me?

Although… I suppose it might be used to replace waterboarding in the torture of prisoners… if you wanted something worse.

If anyone can recommend someplace that hosts mp3s for free download, I’d be happy to put it there. If you are crazy enough to want a copy, I’ll certainly make it available.

And thank you to everyone for the kind words. I’m glad the humor value overrode the quality. :)

25. Famo says:

Priceless.
    I was forced to sing along.

26. Fluidruid says:

I hope you dont take me to court for plagerism cuz i am gonna use this time and time again :} Fluidruid Misha

27. Selleyna says:

OMG OMG… that was awesome! I’m going to hear you singing that everytime someone is in ventrilo yelling “Flame Wreath! Don’t move!!”