782736_vote_2.jpgI’m curious about your thoughts on some of the things I’ve done as special feature kinda stuff, so I put a poll on the left sidebar.

I’d appreciate it if you’d let me know what non-post things I’ve done, if any, you’d like as a regular Friday feature!

Thanks for your time, and have a great day, folks.

7 Responses to “Please vote on the poll”
  1. Rav says:

There’s an option missing… All of the above. :-P:-)

2. Denahi says:

seconded for all of the above. :)
    (granted, my raid song is blocked from work firewalls, but storytime is some of my favorite posts, since your personality comes through and it’s great to see there are real humans behind the avatars of these sites. Makes it more real I suppose.

3. Matticus says:

Heh, I’m the exact opposite here. I glaze over most of the stories, videos, and raid songs.

Not that they’re bad or anything. But it’s not my cup of tea (Earl Grey, here).

4. Sibohan says:

You’re a very good writer – that’s part of why I’m a dedicated reader. Stories, please!

5. Altverin says:

Your stories Rock! I’m def a fan of all of the above but the stories really make my day.

6. Lin [EG] says:

Stories, for sure.

Always tend to make my day. <3

7. Rhoelyn says:

Yeah, I couldn’t answer the poll because I wanted an All of the Above, too. :) Y’know, as in you should continue to do each of those, not… like… write four posts every Friday. :P But four posts would be okay, too.

Rambling,