Yes, BBB now has three level 70 characters as Windburn the shadow priest dinged for the final time last night!  Yay!

She is now wearing all of her epic pieces that have been sitting in the bank for eight or more levels, which include the complete Frozen Shadoweave set of shoulders, boots, and robe, the Belt of Blasting, and the Eternium Runed Blade.  Windburn also acquired a flying mount!

Pics of Windburn in all her new glory will be added when BBB gets home from his final day of Kaizan hell today.

Cassieann

14 Responses to “And a Ding Makes Three!”
  1. Messyah says:

Awesome! The Belt of Blasting is the shizzle, same with the Boots of Blasting, but they are a BoP item on a BoE pattern.

2. eustashius says:

Yay!
    Congratulations on that final Whooooosh sound (at least until WoTLK).
    -e

3. Doodle says:

Grats BBB! I can’t decide which character to level up to 70 next! :P

4. Tigersoul says:

Congratulations!! I just got my 2nd 70 – but still have a ways to go with gear – so good job on the level 70 gear-planning too! (I’m thinking shadowpriest might be my third as well)

5. Mider on Kael’thas & Garona says:

Its about time. :P

6. Ratshag says:

hurray beer!

7. Thars says:

Grats BBB! It was fun demolishing ogres with ya a few levels back!

8. Londo on Velen says:

Congrats!
    I myself should ding my first fuzzy bbb 70 by next week…I can’t wait!
    Keep up the great posts and wowinsider insights!

9. Slick says:

Grats Cassian. I am working on my third 70 ( he is a lowly 38 Druid)

10. Decado says:

Woot! Grats.

11. Galoheart says:

Gratz on your newly minted 70 Shadow Priest.

My Shadow Priest has been at 20 for about 11 months now and he just won’t quit his Banking day job and level up for some Epics. Maybe I need to fire him so he go level up. Some day.

Gratz on the new face melter!

12. Saresa says:

Gratzola! Talk about some nice gear as well for newly hitting 70… you will be the envy of SP’s everywhere :D

Thanks everyone… I do appreciate it.

Now that I have dinged 70 and have what I can consider my ‘end game’ gear minus badge rewards or PvP weapons, I’m trying to find a mix of attacks that won’t leave me mana-less after 2 mobs.

It’s tough, it really is. I feel like I melt face one, melt face two, fizzle.

I keep playing with stuff to make my mana stretch out for those two or three more mobs….

14. MrRoho says:

spam mind flay and mind blast when it comes off cd and keep SW:P on the target and SW:D whenever it comes of cd also regardless if the target is going to die