I posted this before, i know I did.. I can’t find it in my own freaking archives.

So fine, I’m posting it again.

Because I need to see it again every once in a while.

God, I love that video….

Whelps!

15 Responses to “Onyxia Wipe Animation – revisited, damnit”
  1. Aurik says:

Haha! Thanks for reposting, B^3 – it’s been a long time since I saw it and, you’re right, it’s good to see it every once in a while. *Cackle* MOAR DOTS!

/hug
    /vanish

2. Stig says:

I love this thing – so old school. Reminds me of the good old days (sometimes I really miss pre-BC….then I remember what hell it could be and come to my senses!)

FIFTY DKP MINUS!

3. Oaks says:

“Hit it like you mean it!”
    God, I love this video! Back then, when we were rading Onyxia those taglines were used frequently. Being in a german raidgroup, thats meanings something ^^

Thanks B^3 for bringing this up :-)
    /cheer

4. Hulan says:

That vid never gets old, it still makes me chuckle. It’s amazing how often you still hear people using snatches of that, messing around. “More dots or it’s a 50 DKP minus”

5. Softi says:

Rofl nice one! I haven’t watched that vid in ages! I forgot how much swearing was in it though – now my almost-3-yr-old has been asking ‘what the fuck’ :S (Yes I did turn it off as soon as I realised)… One to watch when he’s snoozing me thinks :D

6. Asara says:

I have never seen that before, that > leeroy jenkins IMHO. Thanks, BBB! :D

7. Itsnoteasy says:

Aaah, memories. Sadly, I only ever got to see Ony once. I’d read all about it, seen a few videos, but the first time you see a new raid encounter with a bloody great dragon, well… it’s a little bit special. :D

Also, I found this on the list of “related videos” from Youtube; it takes a while to get going, mind you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9mqEXYZtKo&eurl=http://thebigbearbutt.com/2008/05/24/onyxia-wipe-animation-revisited-damnit/

8. Ratshag says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ha.

9. ASH says:

That guy… gives me a major headache.
    I don’t know about the guys under his command, but if that’s leadership, I’m swimming ashore.

But, but, but…

Ash, that’s exactly how I run all of my raids!

What’s wrong with that? A raid needs a firm hand! Clear instructions!

And above all else, an awareness that all members of the raid are there to get YOU your epics!

What, you think they’re all special, unique and pretty snowflakes?

Do what I say, or it’s a 50 dkp MINUS!

Sounds about right to me.

Sings… “Oh, ya puts yer frag in the foxhole and ya hunkers on down, ya put yer frag in the foxhole and BOOM we do it right now….”

“Hey Sarge! Looks like we’re gonna have to send back fer another ossifer! This one done got broke!”

Ah, I love doing that joke right before Memorial Day… or as Denis Leary would say, “I’m going to Hell for that bit… and I’m taking all of you with me.”

11. Stuntyone says:

I love that vid :)

I just don’t watch it often enough.

The Incompetent Warrior

12. Jagoex says:

Whatever happened to that guy, btw? Anyone know?

13. Messyah says:

OMG I forgot about that video. ROFLMAO

14. paul says:

Never seen a video from it only heard the audio before. It still puts tears in my eyes and Im not 100% sure if theyre funny tears or sad tears. Have a lot of experience doing Onyxia runs with “unscheduled” whelp visits. But … you can only get tailswiped IF YOU WERE STANDING BY THE F’ING TAIL!

15. Suxxy says: