You know, I foresee that Thursday is going to be a hell day for me at work. I know this in advance. Not that the entire week hasn’t sucked at work so far, but I know Thursday is going to be the ultimate “bite me” day.

I will be wearing my “Pog Mo Thoin” shirt under my engineers’ smock. I WILL be flashing my boss every so often with the shirt. He knows what that means.

And so, in anticipation of not seeing a computer except when I tell the plant floor to piss off, I am making this in advance the night before. And I am intentionally posting the funniest possible thing I can imagine.

The following images are brought to you courtesy of Manny, who I’m sure didn’t make ‘em, but he damn well shared ‘em with me. And I spread the love on to you.

And as I look at these two pictures when I sneak some time throughout the day, it will make me smile, make me laugh, and make me utter those four wonderful, wonderful words…

“God bless the internet.”

flying-sharks.jpg

flying-tanks.jpg

Need I say more?

Oh… and need I mention Manny was a tanker in the service? No, I thought not.

10 Responses to “Some flying fun from the Mannyac!”
  1. Bobo & SgtPork says:

My first MMO had a naming policy that had them change the name of one of my toons, which was named “Piglet.” Pretty inoffensive, you’d think, and I had a great backstory as to how she came to be called that. But someone appealed it and . . . meh. So, I rolled a different toon, named “Pogmothon” (an alternate spelling, but same meaning). Never got appealed. Go figure :P

2. Softi says:

hehehehehehe….hahahahahaha… love it :)

Ahhh it’s the simple things that make me laugh!

3. Noobiewan says:

I’ve gotta get me one of those tanks! Thanks to Manny for making me really LOL.

4. Malsorian says:

I just wanted to thank you for the link to Kara Pugging Blues by Dax. It’s great. I’ve added a post to it on my blog and referenced yours. Thanks again!

5. Deathrender says:

So flying tank eh? Is that the new epic mount in WotLK for Engineers?!

6. Loronar says:

I saw that flying shark one yesterday at a restaurant kitchen. It made me crack. hahah.. :)

Legendary, Deathrender… Legendary.

Two words; Destructable terrain.

8. RabidCoqui says:

I’d seen the shark before but the tank is new to me…. LOVE IT!!! I want one!

9. sylus says:

I had seen the flying shark one, the tank one is awesome! Nothing sayys screw you shark,like 10 tons of flying metal destruction!!!

10. Rob Smith says: