- Brambles (Balance): Now increases the damage done by your Treants, and also damage caused from your Treants and Barkskin has a 5/10/15% chance to Daze the target for 3 sec.
- Celestial Focus (Balance): The stun proc now works with Starfall.
- Entangling Roots: Can now be used indoors.
- Faerie Fire (Feral): Now an 11-point talent, down from being a 21-point talent.
- Feral Charge (Feral) is now a 21-point talent, up from being a 11-point talent.
- Feral Charge (Feral): Can now be used in Cat form.
- Feral Instinct (Feral) no longer increases threat generated in Bear form, but now increases damage done by your Swipe ability by 5/10/15%.
- Focused Starlight (Balance): Now also works with Starfall.
- Force of Nature (Balance): Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes, down from 3.
- Hurricane: No longer has a cooldown (was 1 minute).
- Improved Faerie Fire (Feral): Now also works with spell hit, in addition to ranged and melee hit %.
- Improved Mark of the Wild (Restoration): Now a 2-point talent, down from a 5-point talent.
- Improved Tranquility (Restoration): Now also reduces the cooldown of your Tranquility spell by 25/50%.
- Mangle (Feral): Now increases the damage done by Maul in addition to Shred.
- Moonglow (Balance): Now also works with Starfall.
- Moonkin Form (Balance) no longer increases your attack power or causes you to regenerate mana off melee attacks, but now has a chance to cause you to instantly regenerate 2% of your total mana every time you critically hit with a spell.
- Nature’s Focus (Restoration): Now a 3 point talent, down from a 5-point talent. Also moved to Tier 1, up from Tier 2. Now also includes Nourish.
- Nature’s Grace (Balance): Now also reduces the global cooldown of your Wrath spell by 50% while in effect.
- Nature’s Grasp (Balance): Can now be used and can proc indoors.
- Nature’s Reach (Balance): Now also reduces threat generated by Balance spells by 15/30%.
- New Spell: Revive – Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. (Ranks 1-7 added)
- Omen of Clarity (Restoration): Now a passive spell. Now also works for spells (healing and damage). Proc rate is roughly 6% with a 10 second internal cooldown.
- Primal Tenacity (Feral) now reduces damage while stunned by 5/10/15%, and reduces the duration of fear effects by 5/10/15%.
- Remove Curse can now be used in Tree of Life form.
- Soothe Animal can now be used on Dragonkin as well as Beasts.
- Soothe Animal is now instant cast.
- Subtlety (Restoration): Now a 3-point talent, down from a 5-point talent. Also moved to Tier 2, up from Tier 3. Also now only reduced threat for Restoration spells, and reduces the chance that your healing over time spells (Lifebloom, Regrowth and Rejuvenation) will be dispelled, rather than all Druid spells. Threat management for Balance can now be found in the Balance tree, within Nature’s Reach.
- Survival of the Fittest (Feral): Increased to 2/4/6%, up from 1/2/3%.
- The mana regeneration penalty when in Bear Form, Dire Bear Form and Cat Form has been removed.
- Tranquil Spirit (Restoration) now also includes Nourish.
- Tree of Life (Restoration): 30% snare penalty has been removed.
- Tree of Life (Restoration): Can now cast Dispel Curse.
- Tree of Life (Restoration): You can now cast all Restoration spells (Healing Touch) in the form, but Tree of Life now only reduces the mana cost of your healing over time spells (Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Regrowth and Flourish) by 20%.
- Vengeance (Balance): Now also works with Starfall.
- All items and effects which grant bonuses to spell damage and spell healing are being consolidated into a single stat, Spellpower. This stat will appear with the same values found on items which grant “increased spell damage and healing” such as on typical Mage and Warlock itemization.
- For classes which do not heal, they should see no change in the character sheet other than new tooltip wording.
- Healing characters will see their bonus healing numbers on the character sheet decrease, however, all healing spells have been modified to receive more benefit from spellpower than they received from bonus healing, with a net effect of no change to the amount healed by their spells. Some talents have had to be rebalanced to accommodate this change, but the amount healed will remain roughly the same. In addition, some talents will provide only healing spell power.
Okay, first… Cat form Feral Charge!!!! Holy shit!!!
Sorry, had to get that out of the way.
An Out of Combat res! Holy hannah!
Moonkin get mana regen by critting instead of whacking with a stick: Woohoo!
Hey, wait… Feral Instinct no longer boosts bear threat?
Maul gets boosted by Mangle?
Trees are no longer slowpokes?
Hmmm…. interesting. Looks like a lot of tings may buff our damage output, and buff threat generation taht way, rather than the percentage we got from FI.
With the removal of Blessing of Salvation, though, this might scare the hell out of me. I’m sure I’m not reading what Banana Shoulders wrote on Blessing of Salvation being turned into Hand of Salvation cast on the bad guy correctly.
If they are consolidating Spell Damage and Spell Healing into Spellpower… can someone PLEASE create a guide to what +Healing high/+Damage low would translate into as the equivalent +Spellpower so I can see if old gear becomes new Shadow Priest upgrades? Please? And yes, I know we will get new gear as we level in the expansion… but if I can aim for some sweet stuff now….