Since I was so mean to Star Wars earlier today, I thought I would show you the flip side, and reveal what I am excited about taht’s coming out soon.

When this game comes out, I assure you, my WoW playing will take a severe downswing for a while.

Oh yeah, come to papa. Me LIKE!

7 Responses to “The other side of Star Wars”
  1. Tesh says:

Heh, I thought that was the game you were referring to. If a PS3 wasn’t so blasted expensive, I’d be looking forward to it, too. As it is, I hear the PS2 version will be nerfed for the hardware, and my PC may be pretty underpowered, too.

Still… it looks reallllly good. :D

2. Jacemora says:

Whoa… I am so there.

3. Melpo says:

yeah, this looks killer. Can’t wait to see more

4. Trollin' says:

Heck yeah, you play Soul Calibur at all? The Apprentice is in SCIV. He’s amazing.

5. Rotoman says:

Saw this today and thought you’d get a kick out of it:

I’ll be off on Thursday night playing the demo. :D

6. Josh says:

I can’t follow the link because of work filters, but I’m going to assume you’re referring to SW: Force Unleashed.

I want that game. I’ve been waiting for this game for months. Its original release date was April, I was disappointed when it got moved.

I might buy one of the next gen consoles *just* to get to play that game.

Yes, I’d spend hundreds of dollars so I can force grip stormtroopers and throw them off ledges. It never gets old.

7. Stupid Mage says: