I’ve been meaning to post this thing for weeks, and have never really found the right time before.

For some reason, and I really couldn’t say why, now seemed like the perfect time.

I really hope that the next time you dance the Heigan dance, you’ll at least momentarily think of this song. :)

P.S. DO NOT PLAY THIS SONG IN A ROOM WITH SMALL CHILDREN WHILE USING SPEAKERS.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

I do so love the Violent Femmes. Can you guess the name of the song?

15 Responses to “The perfect Heigan dance song”
  1. riffraff says:

It’s not bad, but wouldn’t Safety Dance be more appropriate? :)

2. Sharon says:

omg, lol! That’s perfect! There’s even a spot in the song that fits where we always lose our mage, who can never quite get his butt in gear fast enough on the trip back across.

3. Vienne says:

Yesss! That is perfection for that fight; it fits my feelings each time I engage Heigan 100%. If I wouldn’t be in trouble for not listening to vent during a raid, I’d definately play this each time. I’ll live with just resigning myself to busting out the song in my head though, haha.

4. BlueTiger says:

*rolfmao* This will have my head bobbing next time I do the Heigan-dance!!

5. Harok says:

I still prefer Benny Hill :)

6. Fangtastic says:

*ROFL!!!*

This is awesome!

This and the the druid artwork update seem to go swimmingly together…

/imagining an updated Bear Druid dancing in a capital city to this tune while showing off its high poly butt!

7. Grimmtooth says:

If Megs was still with us we could probably say it was “Megan approved”.

(Oh, come on, I can’t be the only one that thought that …)

8. clioratha says:

I remember my previous raid leader playing that the first time I ever saw Heigan… Fun, if the language a bit strong for me personally.

9. Redaurora says:

Very nice. Since I still have yet to make it alive ugh I am lame. I just was never good at that stuff in any game. I need real life visuals. Hehe the Ben hill song would be great also!!!

10. Grimmtooth says:

@ Redaurora – I can’t recommend the Tankspot Heigan video enough. I had been through that encounter exactly (counts on fingers) zero times before our first encounter, and I was able to stay up through the whole fight. If a goof like me can do it from that vid, then anyone can*.

Also, nice visual here:

OK Go go go

===

*True story: on our guild first downing of H, it was just my priest, a hunter, and the tank left standing at the end. Not saying the vid did it, but that was the one thing we had in common :). Oh, and it took FIFTEEN minutes or more to down him. It’s all rather a blur.

11. Ratshag says:

This is so gonna be in me head at Heigan’s from now on.

12. Kriyet says:

Oh – that about sums up my feelings for the Heigan dance perfectly!

13. Awaane says:

LMAO oh, that is BRILLIANT. It’s a ytmnd just waiting to happen.

14. Barbi says:

Great choice… (speaking as a fellow femmes fan/bear) This song captures the essence of the fight perfectly! lol

15. Badger says:

I’m concerned that we may be missing a deeper, hidden meaning behind the lyrics of this piece.

… Nah, nevermind, DANCE MUTHAF___A DANCE