I present to you, a creation by the music master supreme, Alex.

He calls it, ‘The fart song”.

Fart fart fart, fart fart fart, fart fart fart fart farrrrrrt….

Phbbt phbbt phbbt, phbbt-phbbt phbbt phbbt, phbbt-phbbt phbbt phbbt phbbt phbbbbbbt, PHBBBBBBBTTTTT!!!!!!

Repeat refrain.

And repeat.

And repeat.

And repeat again.

And then repeat some more, until Cassie is ready to snap.

And then repeat just. once. more.

12 Responses to “Inspired by Alex”
  1. Kattrinsaa says:

This is why I read this at work. if my kids saw this…..

2. clioratha says:

Kids certainly have that talent…reminds me a little of a song my daughter brought home from girl scouts, which went effectively thus:

while (parentIsSane)
    {
    sing(” I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves
    Everybody’s nerves
    Everybody’s nerves
    I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves
    And this is how it goes….”);
    }

3. Boize says:

I would like to purchase this masterpiece.

4. Phaedra says:

Sounds remarkably similiar to a song my 34 year old husband composed…that my 52 year old father loves. Boys never grow up.

5. Melpo says:

hahaHAHAHA!

6. ~the1jeffy says:

Is there a tune, or is this one of those kids songs that is SO tuneless that the very speaking of it wakes the dead, burns adult eardrums, and causes migraines?

@ Phaedra

Oh, and girls do? Wedding plans turn an adult woman into a gushing, squealing school girl. Every time, and even if it’s not their own wedding.

At least fart jokes are a timless classic.
    :P :P

7. clioratha says:

Probably not all girls. Wedding plans are just logistical nightmares, and I don’t think I squealed like a schoolgirl when I was making mine ;)

I do agree, though, that fart jokes never go out of style. And I’m jealous of my daughter’s ability to make armpit noises.

8. Rowtan says:

If he gets bored of the Fart Song, there is always the Poo Song to fall back on …. (speaking from experience of having two young boys *Rolls eyeballs*)

And no … it has nothing to do with the friend of Christopher Robbin :)

9. Kattrinsaa says:

and then …

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they’ll continue singing it forever just because…(repeat infinitely…)

10. Redaurora says:

HAHAHAHAHA this is great! HAHAHAHA

11. Drudesa says:

The scouts have alot to answer for, here is one I remember from my childhood scout outings:

starting very quietly :)

A cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the the barn,
    a cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the the barn.
    And the the farmer said,
    it’ll do no harm!
    Second Verse same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse!

A cow kicked….. and so on and on and on

As you can imagine by the 4th or 5th verse of this they are screaming it at the top of thier lungs.

I think our record before the driver finally snapped and slammed the breaks of the bus on and told us all (including the scout masters) to shut up was verse 12.

Although as soon as the bus started off again you imeadiatly heard the whisper from the back of the bus:
    “A cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the barn”

12. Syl says:

Looking at the phrasing, I’m guessing it’s to the tune of “Jingle Bells”?
    Never-was Musician person here.