This is the Big Bear, letting you know that I will be one of the guests on the Twisted Nether Live Roundtable chat going on this very Friday!
I’ve taken part in this once before, and had a wonderful time.
If you haven’t attended one before, perhaps because of the ridiculous late hour they normally run (Fimlys is a renowned night owl), I heartily encourage you to check it out.
It’s fun. On the left side of the interface will be the live audio feed (nope, no vidcameras, no naked dancing bears) and on the right side of the screen is the live chatroom that you’ll be able to log into and type chat in, and ask questions, heckle the speakers LIVE, and generally act as the most amazing distraction to a podcast in all of history.
Last time, I spent so much time reading the text conversations and responding that I didn’t know what the heck we were supposed to be talking about.
Even better, if you manage to get us to screw up on our talking thingie, it gets recorded and goes live!
Okay, you shouldn’t aspire to that particular accomplishment.
But if you do have serious questions on class balance, patch 3.2, playing the game, any sorts of things, here is your opportunity to bring it, because it’s not just me, there are going to be all sorts of cool folks there.
Some of them might just be articulate, too!
Depending on whether the Twisted Nether blog is blocked at your work, I’ll post their announcement here in it’s entirety.
I hope I’ll see you there!
NOTICE! Special time and day this week. This FRIDAY afternoon we’ll have a special group of Wow Community Mavens and we’ll be chatting about class balance, patch 3.2 and whatever else comes up. Join the fun in our live chat room!
- When is it?: This Euro-friendly show is scheduled for Friday, July 3rd at noon PST (3:00 pm EST). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page.
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!