I’d just like to personally thank Elkano for fixing GuildFu and FriendsFu, and thus restoring my sanity.

As a guild master, and I know I speak for Cassie as a guild master as well, living two days without these addons in our Fubar was akin to living sans one arm.

Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for fixing these.

Bless you!

P.S. For those of you that don’t use Fubar, and have no idea what I’m talking about… it’s cool. It’s a Fu thing.

I’d thank ckknight too, for Fubar itself, but he already knows I luv him.

7 Responses to “GuildFu and FriendsFu are Fu.. I mean, Fixed!”
  1. Grimmtooth says:

Hear, hear! I didn’t realize how much I’d miss them until I did. It didn’t kill the game, but it’s like having corn on the cob without butter.
    .-= Grimmtooth´s last blog ..Wait, what? =-.

2. BobTurkey says:

Heh, heh I used Fubar for ages, but with 3.2 I swapped to Fortress (a data broker). I already prefer it, so it might be worth a look. Roughly speaking GuildFu = picoGuild and FriendsFu = picoFriends.

Gobble gobble.
    .-= BobTurkey´s last blog ..Can’t talk, busy playing! =-.

3. Seleria says:

wtb a fix for MicroMenuFu too…

4. Ooke says:

Thank god, using the default part of the UI that deals with guild stuff is clumsy at best.

5. RJK says:

For the life of me I couldnt find my Exp bar, without Fu for those two days…was driving me nuts.

Now all I have to worry bout is Lua Error…wonder if he can fix that or just call Don Ho…. (ya i know…)
    .-= RJK´s last blog ..Hodge-podge for 50 Alex =-.

6. Oakayam says:

I have switched from FuBar over six months a go to data broker and I love it. All LDB users I recommend Ara Broker Guild and Friends.

7. Canth says:

I use AuldLangSyne to get the friends/guild people all in one window.
    Shows uses, class color, level, area and notes.
    Combine two addons into one :)