I’ve added a poll onto the sidebar, and I ask you to please visit it and enter in if you plan to attend the Raid for the Cure, and if so, on which faction, Horde or Alliance. This will help us to determine how many Pink Mageweave Shirts we will need on each side.

And if we end up having too many shirts because folks sign the poll andend up not bein able to go, that’s fine with us. We’d rather thnk you’re coming, and have a shirt ready for you. :)

If you would like to donate Mageweave for the cause of making Pink shirts, please mail Mageweave to Windburn on Alliance side Kael’thas (US), or Jystra on Horde side Kael’thas (US).

I look forward to seeing you there!

11 Responses to “Raid for the Cure update – Poll!”
  1. Kayeri says:

Hm, Bear, when I tried to put my vote in, it didn’t take, and it wouldnt allow me to view results either. Honestly, though, I could go either side at this point. Today while Doomhammer was down from the collosal lag spikes, the hubby and I made a BE pair on Kael’thas just for giggles… :)

2. Steevee says:

Just created my toon on alliance side (Steeveex) on your server. Can’t wait to participate!

Poll worked for me Kayeri.

3. jong says:

More Horde sign-ups please.

It’s 78% alliance and 13% horde. This feels like queing up for Alterac Valley.

4. Kattrinsaa says:

@jong rofl yeah i just put my 2 copper in, 33 votes so far, and a huge margin is going alliance.

5. wurmg says:

Are there any plans to have similar “Walks” on other servers?

6. Ken says:

Hi… Says “You already voted for this pole”… Unless it counted the vote when I initially clicked the bubble, I have not previously voted on this.

Hope all is well.

7. Jaedia says:

I’m not sure if I’m the person to do it, but I could get hold of some people and try to organise a gnome/cow race, they tend to go down well.
    .-= Jaedia´s last blog ..Catering to the Casual =-.

8. Jack says:

Awesome to see the support. I’m not sure the poll is a good indicator of how many shirts you need though. I already have mine. I bet I’m not the only one.

9. Sarabian says:

I’ll be going Horde. Most people need to join Horde side to balance things server wise. If you all go Alliance and crash the server what good have you done?

10. Jaedia says:

Actually, I will set it up. Checking the realm forums for a little help, will definitely get back to you when I have more info :)
    .-= Jaedia´s last blog ..Catering to the Casual =-.

11. Skiannach says:

I don’t see the poll at all, but I plan to come along horde-side. I have a cow DK made up and ready to go (she’s currently collecting mageweave for the cause).