I bet some of you are wondering… where did the Bear go?

Real life just came up and said, “Clearly, you have too much free time.”

I am a department manager. Yesterday morning, quite suddenly, I found myself with a perfect storm of no bodies to manage… but me. :)

At least, not on first shift. So, I’m doing the floor work as well as my job right now while looking for some new gunslingers.

With the projects and such going on, most importantly of course the Raid for the Cure, something had to slide, and right now it’s posting on the blog lots.

As soon as I get this settled down, we will return to business as normal. In the meantime, please be patient, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the Raid for the Cure this Saturday!

7 Responses to “I tank real life with my face!”
  1. Sarabian says:

Grats on good priorities. :)

2. Carrie says:

Eep! Good luck finding new help!

3. Kayeri says:

Hope it settles soon! I’ve kinda fallen off the radar lately, I’ve been working a lot on my little warlock, she could hit 75 today if the servers behave. Still planning on making Saturday, did you have any idea if you’d need someone who can protect the young toons or should I bring my baby Kay? I’ll help however I can. :)

4. Grimmtooth says:

Me and the missus will be there on our bebee dorf hunters. Don’t know if we’ll be able to contribute cloth (she’s 14, I just dinged 10) but we’ll do what we can. Looking forward to it!
    .-= Grimmtooth´s last blog ..Now there’s something you don’t see every day =-.

5. Redaurora says:

Well Bear what ever job puts food on your table that is the one to pay attention too. :) Hope your week gets better.

6. Lupius says:

Are you implying that your company strategically downsized or that your minions conspired a mass /gquit on you?

Well, we certainly haven’t had any layoffs. /sigh