This just in, a wonderful late prize donation for the Raffle was offered by Laurind, Guild Leader of the Seventh Council on Burning Blade (US).

What could it possibly be?

Oh, words fail me.

Fortunately, I have pictures!

Panoramatree

In the words of Laurind;

I’ve made a light weight clay “resto tree from” model and respectfully painted it pink. He stands at approx 6.5 inches tall. Unfortunately I can not attend your race, but I do wish you guys all the best. Good luck and our prayers for your guildy, her family and friends.

Thank you very much, Laurind! And can I just gush for a moment, and say I think your tree form Druid is quite wonderful?

9 Responses to “Surprise new prize for the Raffle!”
  1. Claude says:

That’s adorable! I want one :D

2. Serthida says:

This is so cool! I’m glad to see another creative druid :3
    .-= Serthida´s last blog .. =-.

3. Redaurora says:

That is very cute.

4. Anithran says:

Now THAT is something I would love to own! If only I had a US account <:3. Well all the best to you guys. Good luck to those attending the race, with the chance to win this I envy you all :3.

5. Tesh says:

Next time you do this sort of thing, poke me as much in advance as possible, will you please? I’m sure I could come up with something, and it would be fun to do… even though I’ll never actually be there in the game with you. :) I’m far too busy to do anything this time, but good luck with the event!
    .-= Tesh´s last blog ..LFG Comic Art Videos =-.

6. Pike says:

Oh my gosh, I think that’s the best thing in the entire world.

7. Chawa says:

wow! that is pure fabulousness! I think I’m in love!

8. kaozz says:

That is so nice! I want one hehe.
    .-= kaozz´s last blog ..Daily Humdrum.. and some scribbles (MMO) =-.

9. Laurind says:

hehehe glad you guys like him ^_^