I’d like to extend my own “welcome back” to Ratshag, on returning to the bloggage.

I’ts been a long, cold road without the flubbernumpers, and it’s nice to be able to look forward to more stories of their antics in the future.

My favorite has been Maurice, the Death Knight of Loooove, but I think it says a lot about Ratshag’s style that so many people HAVE their favorites in the first place. :)

Welcome back, buddy. I hope that the coming year brings hope, peace, and happiness to you and your family!

8 Responses to “Welcome back, Ratshag!”
  1. Will says:

Color me crazy, but I only started reading Ratshag’s blog very shortly before he went on hiatus. (I honestly don’t know why it took me so long so start reading it.) And so I’m looking forward to reading his new stuff as it gets posted.

On a more personal note, the “RL Avatar” post was touching on so many levels to me. It’s wonderful that such a connection can be made in this medium, leading to a relationship. But my heart, and my very best wishes, go out to the two of you. As I’ve mentioned in a previous comment here on the Big Bear Butt Blog, I witnessed my mother’s battle with breast cancer five years ago. They caught it early, and her prognosis was always good, so I can’t compare to what you must be going through.

But on at least some level I can sympathize, and I wish you and Julie the very best. My thoughts are with you. :)

2. dw-redux says:

Awsome!

I dunno what else to say. Thank you for posting this, otherwise i just might’ve missed his return.
    .-= dw-redux´s last blog ..Let’s go down to the lobby, and get ourselves a treat =-.

3. dorgol says:

I don’t remember if it was BRK, BBB, or Ratshag that I started reading first. I do know that it was Ratshag that made me look at WoW in a completely different light, and for that he remains one of my favorites. I need to go over there and post a welcome back at the least… :)

4. Phaedra says:

YAY!

5. Kattrinsaa says:

Yay three cheers for Ratshag
    .-= Kattrinsaa´s last blog ..UI addons =-.

6. Gnomeaggedon says:

Now there’s some mighty fine news!

Turns out it’s the kind of fairy tale that only Ratters could wrap us up in as well!

Thanks BBB for involving us in the ever involving story of Ratters (and Julie), whether we knew it at the time or not.
    .-= Gnomeaggedon´s last blog ..Honor in Battlegrounds =-.

7. Nim (Ankh) says:

Ratshaaaaag!
    .-= Nim (Ankh)´s last blog ..Self-Titled Post: Reincarnation =-.

8. Julie says:

My Michael and the people at Sidhe Devils have made my really rough days better, in so many ways. I consider Sidhe Devils like my computer family. I still miss some people from Aetherial Circle, but Michael and I made a good move I think, one that suited our new relationship, and we have flourished here. Now, you all just have to browbeat the people to get back to Sidhe Devils Gone Wild. :)

I also want to thank everyone who has had pleasant, happy, caring thoughts sent my way, I am very blessed to have so many people pulling for me.

Julie