Alternative Title: Drinkin’ – Ur doin’ it wrong.

Thanks Manny, that made my day.

Enjoy!

Hey buddy… you got your Cat form button and your Manatee buttons mixed up! Shift, damn it, shift!

10 Responses to “This is just wrong on so many levels”
  1. Nyctef says:

Aargh! Now I have a sudden urge to go to the toilet >.>

Great video :)

2. Wren says:

I and my wife both loved it, great video.

And now I must pee.
    .-= Wren´s last blog ..Giving Rites to the Fallen =-.

3. Kayeri says:

lol…. you know, we thought our young cat Chani wasn’t too bright… I guess she does okay… :)

4. Hulan says:

It’s a long time since something made me cry laughing but that did it :D
    .-= Hulan´s last blog ..Gold Cap! =-.

5. Bear Pelt says:

I’m melting from teh cute……. I’m melting!!!!!!11!1 *gurgle*

6. Mannyac says:

I showed this to a friend of mine and he says that his cat does the same thing. ANd to top it off he has to keep a rubber band around the handle or the cat will turn the water on by himself too

7. Persepha says:

Omg, I’ve seen this before and I just pee my pants laughing. SO funny. =D

8. Arkaneena says:

It’s true my mother in law’s cat and my own are both interested in running water. They both hate the pool though. Something about the waterfall from nowhere intrigues them I think. They swipe it with their paw and then just dunk in the head.

No one understands cats, and no one ever will.
    .-= Arkaneena´s last blog ..Run Forest Run =-.

9. JD says:

HAHAHAHA! I think pets do this entirely to amuse us, or perhaps they find it amusing to make us go, “WTF – GET THE VIDEO CAMERA!”

10. Karthos says:

So… he’s learned how to drip feed himself? Clever kitty