Enjoy this funny video, if you dare!

12 Responses to “Bears Just Don’t Give Up!”

Of course, it’s only funny cause it turned out okay.

2. Gathros says:

ooooh wanna cuddle :)
    but serious for a moment, wouldnt it be awesome if in WoW there was a ability called “lick wound” wich would only be useable in bear form and would heal the 5 people lowest on health in a certain range by summoning lots of baby bears.

3. KJP says:

I think the tree would disagree with that assessment.

Feral 1, Resto 0.

4. Rendrak says:

It’s fun to see mama bear with the two kids in my home town, just been in the park again last saturday. I was quite surprised you came across the video. Anyway, appreciate your blogs very much!

5. lissanna says:

poor resto druid. :(

6. Malphailuron says:

Pfft, trees can heal themselves.

Right?

7. Paona says:

Mama Bear: “GET BACK HERE SO I CAN TAN YOUR HIDE, YOUNG MAN!”

Bitty Bear: *scarper!*

8. Angie says:

aww.. mama bear taking care!
    and indeed, the tree will just heal himself up again :D

9. Adam says:

I can’t quite tell but it looks like the baby bear on the ground is either trying to help mama bear or be a rascal and find an opportunity to b-line it up the tree!

Either way awesome clip!

10. Kattrinsaa says:

ohhh snap!

@gathros i like it, but, i wouldn’t want to waste rage on healing the team, when i have a healer to do that for me.
    it could be very OP unless nerfed to the point of uselessness.

11. xmolder says:

This is totally a metaphor for you and your blog, right? Cassie being the mama bear, saving your ass when things go wrong? ;)

12. Nayr says:

Woah. That is some fun footage. I was watching it for a full 30 seconds before I realised that I live an hour away from that park! I wish I had been there on the day…