I hereby call a time out, all sides.

Everybody, go to your respective corner, grab a beverage of choice, watch a movie, read a great book, get some sleep, and maybe, just maybe, chill the hell out.

THEN come back on Monday, and see if you still feel cranky.

Me, I’ve got a Red Dog, the Sherlock Holmes movie again, The Wizard by Gene Wolfe (holy shit these books are brilliant), and then I’ma get some sleep.

Seeya Monday.

6 Responses to “Time Out!”
  1. Jong says:

I’m on it. That sounds really good.

I’m impressed that you can make Red Dog sound palatable.

Well, what can I say. When I was in the desert, I got a taste for shit beer. Specifically, Red Dog. Red Dog and Keystone Light. Dont ask me why, because I don’t know. Sometimes, I’ll want a beer, and I’ll be standing there in the walk in cooler looking at the Guinness, and I’ll think, “Nah, that stuff tastes too good for the mood I’m in. I need some cheap crap beer. Where’s the Red Dog.”

Oh, and so much for going to bed. I got to watching Jude Law kicking ass in Sherlock Holmes, got inspired, and next thing I knew I’d written 5k words about Baron Terin Trendel and it was 2:30 in the morning.

Tomorrow is gonna suck.

3. Rowtan says:

Hmmm .. Red Dog in the UK is a spicy hot dog :P

4. Sarabian says:

Were they out of Pabst Blue Ribbon? That’s the King of shit beers.

5. Jong says:

“When I was in the desert,…”

Desert, as in Operation Desert Storm?

6. Arkaneena says:

Pabst Blue Ribbon is not the king of anything. It is the village idiot of beers. It cannot even claim to be king of the fools. It is at the bottom of every metric. Although when I volunteered in Na’ Ahleans after Katrina the hostel we stayed at had this in a soda machine. Let me just say I know what you mean when you say you are in the mood for a crappy beer.