I mean, look at that charismatic little goatee! And those pecs!

Okay, okay, I’ll stop being silly.

13 Responses to “No really, Team Greymane!”
  1. Ardrissa says:

I would totally buy that shirt :)

2. Trangor says:

You know this isn’t making it any easier for those of us dreading the impending Edward Cullen Twilight Dragonflight reference, right?

• bigbearbutt says:

I know! But today is the only day such jokes will be timely… then the statute of limitations runs out. I have to strike fast and then fade away into the night.

• bigbearbutt says:

Plus, you know just because I ain’t writing guides anymore doesn’t mean I’m not gonna post my crazy, right?

• Trangor says:

That’s fine. I’ll always be a fan of your blog <3
          Your guides have really helped me turn into the awesome bear tank that I am.

Of course now that my expansion's arrived I have to inform you that there's a trading card that comes with the Collector's Edition of a Worgen hero character named Jacob Blackcrest :P

3. Savvy-Savvage says:

The first worgen mage I see named Atomicdog is my friend for life.

4. Darth Solo says:

You look sexy dear.

5. Rowtan says:

woof woof :P Female Worgen it is then … :P (not that there was much doubt .. most of my toons are female … only problem is, certain lady bumps make tabards look weird).

• Herr Drache says:

And here I thought that certain tabards made the Lady bumps look weird, whereas a tabard can only get better ;)

6. Kaleesh says:

Augh, the eyes, the eyes! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to roll one.

I’d totally buy the shirt though. I’d love getting blank stares from all the twitards.