This joke was forwarded to me by my buddy Manny, so you’ve probably seen it somewhere before, in one form or another. I don’t care, I’m sharing it with you anyway.

The Woman Marine Pilot

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:  Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began  to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff:  spilled milk and pennies saved.

But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

“Janie, do you have a story to share?”

“Yes ma’am.  My daddy told me a story about my Mommy.  She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit.  She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.”

“She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn’t break, and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol before she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife until the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands.”

”Good Heavens,” said the horrified teacher.  “What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?”

“Don’t fuck with Mommy when she’s been drinking.”

9 Responses to “Jokes from the Mannyac: the Woman Marine Pilot”
  1. Katie says:

WIN! ROFL!!!!

2. Fnord says:

On the other hand, there are all sorts of cliche, inspiring morals that could be applied to that story. “No matter how bad the situation seems, never give up”, etc.

• Caliea says:

But you see, that wouldn’t have resulted in my giggling and reading this story aloud to my husband… :)

3. Malcolm says:

Ha ha ha I actually did laugh loud enough for it to be heard over the din of 4 teen age boys. Bravo to Manny for the forward and thank you for the post. I’ll always take a laugh.

4. Mannyac says:

I save the special ones for BBB

5. Beerbear says:

There are, literally, a bazillion versions of this around. I’ve heard one with grandpa in WW2 and a few others.

6. Elegantdeath says:

Lol… I had to copy and send this out in two separate E-mails. One copy was unedited while the other replaced a certain word with $%^&.

Thanks for sharing.

7. Dogsofwar says:

Well Oorah! Male or female Marines are always the last ones standing!