No, not football.

Tomorrow morning, my family and I are taking a trip to visit Chicago. We’re going to be gone all week on a nice adventure, taking the train into the city, seeing all the sights, living large.

During this time, I won’t be on WoW at all, but I’ll still have my email and such.

There should still be post activity,  but I intend to spend what free time I have writing for the PBeM story, and putting WoW stuffs behind me for a while.

Have a safe week, my friends.

12 Responses to “The Chicago Bears!”
  1. Mannyac says:

Lou Mitchell’s for breakfast. Must do at least once. And the original Uno’s too.

• Smashogre says:

I take anybody that visits Chicago to the Signature Room, on the 95th floor of the Handcock http://www.signatureroom.com/Cuisine/Lunch/. For a little more than the tickets just to get to the top of the Sears, you get a great lunch with a view, right on the Magnificent Mile.

• bigbearbutt says:

Hey man! We did Unos on our last Chicago jaunt, this time we’re doing a pizza place that was on a recent Bobby Flay Showdown. Can’t remember the name, though.

2. Dechion says:

If you get as far north as Kenosha (it’s the end of the line on the red line metra) I would highly recomend Franks Diner for a breakfast or brunch type meal.

Try the Garbage Plate. (Seriously, it’s epic enough that the Food Network sent Guy from Diners Drive-ins and Dives there for an episode)

If you stop by let me know, I’ll buy you a cup of coffee.

• bigbearbutt says:

Hey Dech! I think cassie actually has Frank’s on our list of “Must eat here during trip” places. :)

• Cassieann says:

Actually BBB is totally confused (a shock, I know) :-) We are staying in the Chicago downtown area this time. He was thinking you meant the red line “L” train, which we’re going to be right next to, not the red line metra (all these terms to learn) :-) But maybe we’ll catch Frank’s on our next trip up that way.

3. Darthregis says:

Have a safe and fun trip, B^3.

4. Jed says:

Not sure if you will read this since the post is from yesterday but I highly recommend you dine at the Webber Grill: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/locations/?chicago&mcid=0&scid=3&id=79 the food is delicious! Also if you are staying the weekend we are having a comic convention this weekend: http://www.c2e2.com/

Welcome to Chicago! Hope you have a great time!

5. thingsbetter says:

food stops not to be missed
    1. Hot Dougs the hands down best HOTDOG jopint on the planet – bonus its across the street from Midway Games http://www.hotdougs.com/

2. Kuma’s Corner – Hamburgers check the website ———-Metal Burgers Beer BEARS http://www.kumascorner.com/

3. Taqueria El Asadero – on Montrose just west of Lincoln south side of the street, the Best homemade chips and Steak Burrito in the city

Even you dont visit any of these PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF god GET OUT OF THE LOOP, Chicago is NOT the loop we work there we dont live there, get on the train see the neighborhoods. Wander…………….Chicago is full of shinies