I felt I owed you a glimpse at how Beartrap be rockin’ the fashion world.

I’d say he looks pretty happy, wouldn’t you?

13 Responses to “Hunter Pandamonium!”
  1. Nirtxed says:

The last one seems to be pain as he jams his arms through the top of his shoulders.
    /pat
    /hug

2. Giltharak says:

Well! Even though you’re not a Big Bear Butt tanking druid, you’re still a Big Bear Butt Hunter!

I love the Transmog btw! Nicely done!

3. Serendipity82 says:

Beartrap is the best name for a Pandaren Hunter ever! His name alone just makes me smile :) I think Pandaren in general are a pretty cheerful race.

4. Akiosama says:

Looking good, Bear! The black and white fur suit you well!

5. Minos says:

That bear’s on fire!

6. Erthshade says:

What are the parts of this set? I tend to throw color themes on my characters, and my hunter’s color is orange, but finding an orange mail set has proven surprisingly difficult for me.

• Serendipity82 says:

That is the set that drops in the Firelands. You can probably buy some pieces of it with Justice Points I think.

• Erthshade says:

That might explain it. I never considered ‘current’ tier gear because there was no way I was able to get my hunter into raiding in Cata for shoulders. Thanks!

• bigbearbutt says:

It is indeed the hunter tier from Firelands, along with some crafted pieces like the boots that match the set, and let me tell you, those boots cost a shitload to make at the time, and they weren’t even an upgrade. I made em to match the set…

And here is the funniest bit. I love the set even more on my Panda hunter, AND it matches my Dinosaur, AND it also color coordinates with my favorite ground mount for my Panda… the brewfest kodo!

I should take some screenies of the team and put ‘em up.

7. E says:

Every day he shufflin’.

• bigbearbutt says:

Every day I *AM* shufflin’!

Alex loves singing that part of the song, too. I let him listen to it on youtube.

8. ursiheil says:

I thought you looked a little different… what with the fur, the weight gain, and the implied penis that wasn’t there last time I saw Beartrap

9. wisperhunter says: