I ain’t posting them here, but a ton, okay, maybe not a full metric ton, but a shitload, of stuff is getting changed. MMO-Champion got the patch notes from the downloaded patch on the PTR, and posted them for all to see and admire.
Go check them out AFTER you read my comments. Because you won’t come back here if you go do that first!
There are class changes, general changes, all sorts of stuff.
The A #1 change that everyone is going to be shouting about?
Apprentice riding and mounts available at LEVEL THIRTY!!!
The all caps is for the altoholics in my guild, who cannot seem to hit level 26 before starting a new alt. A little enouragement now, yes?
Other things that interest me in the patch notes are;
- A new mini-nether ray pet you can buy from the Sha’tari Quatermaster at exalted rep (hehe that sucka’s gonna be cute!)
- YES Paladin Summon Warhorse is also available at level 30
- 28 slot herb bag tailoring recipes from Sporeggar rep
- Many minor Magister’s Terrace nerfs for both normal and heroic modes
- The Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen now has a chance to trigger from damage over time ticks (yay! even better!)
and last but by far most important….
Our Clockwork Robot Bots will blow each other up again!!!!!!
And WoW Insider has added their own article on the Patch notes here.